Suzan is an honest, reliable, diligent, business savvy Realtor
- William Paterson University (B.S. in Computer Science)
- Licensed Realtor in the State of NJ
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
- Coldwell Banker University (Success Builder)
Areas of Expertise
- Excellent problem-solving and sales skills
- Provides detail-oriented, supportive and dedicated client service
- Ability to leverage the latest technology to support clients and provide excellent service
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- Provide consultative services to Buyers and Sellers.
- Help buyers to find the best property that meets their needs and wants that best suit their life style.
- Counseling sellers to make an educated decision as to how the best list price results in best sale price.
Suzan Adedipe is a licensed real estate agent with Coldwell Banker in Short Hills, NJ. Having lived in Essex County for the past 18 years she has extensive knowledge of Essex County as well as the surrounding communities within Essex and Union Counties.
Suzan's real estate philosophy is to make her client's real estate transaction as smooth as possible and to ensure everyone involved stays informed with clear, concise communication regarding the transaction.
She has continually proven herself to be a superior agent in a challenging market and has earned the reputation for being a loyal and dedicated agent. Suzan's clients have relied on her expertise and dedication to help them rent, purchase a new home and/or sell an existing home.
Communities I Serve
- Essex County
- Union County
- Middlesex County
- Morris County
- Bergen County
- Passaic County